You are hereMTD ART ›
MTD ART Application
Four selected artists will be featured on the interior overhead panels of every MTD bus for a period of approximately 3 months. A new set will be posted each quarter: November 1, February 1, May 1, and August 1.
Current submissions are due by 11:59pm on January 24, 2017!
- Established and emerging artists are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be based in Champaign County.
- Original artwork must fit appropriately within the format outlined below.
- Artwork must be of an appropriate nature for public family-friendly viewing.
- All genres, styles, and media will be considered.
Two sets of 4 works will be selected by a small jury -- 1 set will be featured on the interior overhead panels on every MTD bus starting August 1, 2016 through October 31, 2016 and the second set will be posted on November 1, 2016 through January 31, 2017.
SUBMITTING IMAGES FOR REVIEW
DIGITAL SUBMISSION (preferred)
- EMAIL SUBMISSION:
- jpeg format
- each artist may submit up to 3 images (selected images are limited to one per artist per quarter)
- please name each file as follows “lastname_firstname_01.jpg” - i.e. “smith_jane_01.jpg”
- images should be 4725 pixels wide x 2550 pixels high (15.75” x 8.5” - 300 dpi)
- please complete the online application form and send digital images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CD, DVD, USB flash drive (clearly labeled with artist’s name)
If you are unable to provide a digital submission or have difficulty with the formatting listed above, please contact Kelly White at 217.351.9841 or email@example.com to make alternative arrangements.