You are hereACE Awards ›
Self nominations accepted. Must be 14 years or older and a resident of Champaign County to be eligible to win an ACE Award.
Nominees can be artists, students, faculty, non-profit administrative staff, business owners and employees, elected and appointed officials and any other individuals and organizations actively supporting our creative community.
Nominations for the 2016 ACE Awards must be submitted by 11:59pm on September 19, 2016.
CLICK HERE to nominate!
ACE AWARD CATEGORIES:
- Advocate ACE: This award will honor the individual, organization, or group that has advocated on behalf of the arts effectively and consistently, forged creative partnerships, or stimulated collaborations that result in broader awareness, accessibility and participation in the arts, culture and entertainment of Champaign County.
- Artist ACE: This award recognizes an individual artist for their creations and contributions to the excellence of the arts of Champaign County.
- Volunteer ACE: This award will be presented to an individual or group that, through their volunteer efforts and service, has made a significant impact on the art and culture of this community.
- Business ACE: The award will celebrate the business that has demonstrated outstanding support of the arts. The winner will have cultivated opportunities and relationships that support local artists and/or organizations in Champaign County.
- Teacher ACE: This award recognizes an individual, organization, school, educator, or group that has demonstrated a unique and creative approach to merging the arts and education. The winner will have, through outstanding commitment and dedicated service to arts education, been an inspiration to students, teachers, and the community.
- Student ACE: This award will be presented to an individual student with outstanding artistic achievements who strives to promote understanding and appreciation of the local arts community.
- Lifetime ACE: This award will honor the accumulated successes of an individual for continued, outstanding support of the arts in our community.
- Boneyard Arts Festival
- ACE Awards
- 40 Point One
- Artists at Work Video Series
- Community Supported Art
- Eric Show
- Friday Night Live
- MTD ART
- Poetry Out Loud
- Sky Gallery