You are here40 Point One ›
40 Point One Juried Call for Entry
40 Point One, 40 North’s art space inside of Consolidated Communcations (previously Champaign Telephone Company), is pleased to announce a juried open call for Me, Myself & I: Creating Identity. Artists often explore characteristics of our personal and social identity. This show will focus on works that address how we perceive, question, and express ourselves via themes such as memory, loss, gender, race, sexuality, body image, childhood, heritage, age, etc.
- You must be an artist living or working in Champaign County or neighboring counties including Douglas, Coles, McLean, Ford, Piatt, and Vermilion.
- All mediums welcome
- Artists may submit up to 3 images. Images must be submitted as jpegs not to exceed 5MB and between 72 and 300 dpi
- No submission fee required but if your work is chosen to be featured in the exhibition there is a $15 drop off fee to help cover costs
- Selected artwork must be ready to hang (If you have questions about hanging requirements please contact Kelly at email@example.com)
- 3D work must be able to hang on a wall, sit safely in a pedestal, or must be free standing
- Work has to be made within the past two years
**Deadline to submit your work will be 11:59pm on February 25th. Selected artists will be contacted on Feburary 26th with drop off on February 27th and 28th and opening reception on Thursday, March 2nd.
Email images to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org